AIA Philadelphia 2021 Exhibition
The Annual AIA Philadelphia Exhibition will take place in two locations this year! October 6 - 17, 2021 at Cherry Street Pier as part of the DesignPhiladelphia Festival, and December 2, 2021 at the Center for Architecture and Design, during the AIA Philadelphia Design Awards Celebration.
Exhibition applications and submission fees are due by Friday, August 27, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Please see below regarding information about board specifications.
- Submitting firms will: handle all logistics, printing, and courier services of all exhibit boards. Exhibit boards must be delivered to the Center for Architecture and Design (1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107) by 5 p.m. on Monday, September 27. Boards arriving after this date are not guaranteed a place in the exhibition.
- Board Specs: Boards are limited to 40" x 40" panels only, and must have 4 grommet holes.
- Installation & Dismantling: Installation and dismantling will be handled by AIA Philadelphia staff and volunteers. No modifications to the exhibit will be permitted during the course of the show, regardless of the reason. You must ensure that pertinent permission for exhibition and/or publication from clients is obtained prior to entry of your materials.
- Display: Location of panels within the exhibition system is strictly by random order. We will make every effort to place firm’s boards together.
Step 1: Create Profile
Create a new username and password.
Click Save Address and Continue to begin your first entry.
Step 2: Submit Your Entry
- Enter your Company Name, Membership Type, Contact Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Enter your Project Title.
- Enter the name of the Architecture Firm and your photographer.
- Complete the submission form and check out. The submission fee is $75, and you can include as many boards as you would like. Please indicate how many boards you plan on getting printed in the space provided. We need an accurate count of boards to ensure the exhibit is assembled properly.