AIA Philadelphia 2019 Design Awards
This year's Design Awards celebration will be held on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at The Fillmore. Join AIA Philadelphia as we celebrate design and honor our award winners. For more information about the Design Awards, please visit: https://www.aiaphiladelphia.org/design-awards
Step 1: Create Profile
Create a new username and password.
If you are submitting more than one entry, you will be prompted for a payment at the end of each submission. There is a $75 flat fee for each Divine Detail entry. Your contact information will pre-populate in each new entry you begin.
Click Save Address and Continue to begin your first entry.
Step 2: Submit Your Entry
- Enter your Firm Name, Contact Name, and Job Title.
- Enter your Project Title.
- Built Project Categories ($195): General, Small Project (Under $500k), Interior Architecture, Historic Preservation/Adaptive Reuse
- Unbuilt Project Categories ($195): General, Planning
- Divine Detail ($50)
- It is within the jury's discretion to select any built project from any built category for consideration for the Gold Medal. Likewise, it is also in the jury's discretion to select any unbuilt project for the Silver Medal.
- The Sustainability Award will be selected by a separate jury with expertise in sustainability metrics.
- Upload your Project Team Information Page (PDF only). Please click here to download the template.
- Upload your DesignAwards Presentation Slide (PPT or PPTX file). Please click here to download the template. This slide will be used the night of the DesignAwards Celebration at The Fillmore, it will not be seen by the jury. Please do not alter the PPT or PPTX template in any way, simply include your project image and follow the instructions on how to appropriately title your work in the box provided. Thank you.
- Upload your final PDF submission. Entries are due by 11:59 p.m. EST on August 30, 2019. Once you submit your entry you will not be able to make any changes to it. Entries will not be accepted after deadline. Remember: Submissions are ANONYMOUS. Please do not include your firm name/logo in your submission.
- Upload your Publication Photos/Credits. You may upload up to 10 hi-res photos (site plans, drawings, etc.). If selected for an award, these photos will be used during the awards presentation. Please title each photo as Firm name_Project name_Number. Please number each photo as follows: 1 being the preferred photo for publications, 2 the next, etc. For example: Firm name_DoeResidence_1. PHOTOS SHOULD BE IN JPG FORMAT.
Final PDF Submission Information:
An entry limited to three pages, a Divine Detail Project Information Page, and two pages of images and information. Click here to download the Divine Detail Project Information Page template. The entry must be a PDF document. File size is limited to 4 MB. Please do not make any changes to design, white background, font, color, etc. of the Project Information Page. Please title the entry project name_ Detail_Divine Detail (Doe residence_stair_Divine Detail). Entries which include firm names will be automatically disqualified.
Additional information and FAQs can be found here.
Late entries cannot be accepted. Thank you for your cooperation!